How Does The Program Work?
Purchase a reloadable gift card for $5.00. You will receive a card with $5.00 on it. Take it to the customer service desk and reload it when doing your shopping and you will receive 5% back to offset your parent payment plan. Reloadable gift cards can be used to purchase anything at King Sooper, (including prescriptions) except for services. Exempt Services: Western Union Money Orders, Ticket Master, Postage Stamps, Lottery Tickets and other Gift Cards.
Each time you shop, reload your card. You can use cash, checks, or a charge card to reload up to $500.00 at a time. There is a five minute delay once you reload before the funds are available. The gift card must be reloaded in a SEPARATE transaction prior to your groceries being scanned.
To receive 5% cash back from King Soopers, we must reload $5,000.00 in a four week cycle. This should be pretty easy to do. My family spends around $800.00 per month at King Soopers which means we just need around six families to do the same or a bunch of families doing less. Each card is identified by a number assigned to the spirit member who purchases it. I will get a check and a report every four weeks with how much money was earned on each card. The money then will be applied to each members individual account.
Additional Card Sells
You can buy as many cards as you would like. Anyone who shops at King Soopers is a potential customer (relatives, neighbors, friends, coworkers, total strangers). King Soopers gift cards are accepted at MOST Kroger affiliated store throughout the U.S.These include:
Kroger Fred Meyer Ralphs
Fry’s Dillons Smith’s Food & Drug
City Market QFC Food 4 Less
Owen’s Foodsco Hilander
Pay-Less Cala-Bell Baker’s JAY
- Cards may become demagnetized. Have the clerk key in the card number, use the balance and purchase a new card from the treasurer.
- Cards with a zero balance will become inactive after 90 days and you will need to purchase a new one.
- Lost, stolen, damage, destroyed or tossed cards will not be replaced by King Soopers.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased directly from King Soopers. The cards at the store are not linked to GBBC.
- There are four ways to get your gift card balance. Bottom of receipt, from your cashier, www.gcbalance.com or call 866-822-6252.
- Fundraising money cannot be refunded to you if you leave the program or over fundraise. You may carry your balance forward to the next year or it will be donated to the general program fund.