How Does The Program Work?
With the King Soopers Community Rewards program, you can support Kids First Health Care each time you shop at King Soopers! Here is how to set it up:
- Go to https://www.kingsoopers.com/signin
- Log in if you already have an online King Soopers account; otherwise select create an account. Make sure to enter the SooperCard number or Alt ID that you use at the store.
- Once your account is set up, click on “My Account” under your name on the upper right side of the webpage
- Click on “Community Rewards”
- Search for Kids First Health Care or RY636 under “Find an Organization” and then click “Enroll.” You should be all set up now.
- Don’t forget to use your SooperCard or Alt ID when you shop at King Soopers!
If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your account, please contact Merrill Schmidt.