Kids First Health Care is a certified site for Medicaid/CHP+ application assistance and a certified Presumptive Eligibility (PE) site.
Colorado Medicaid is public health insurance for low-income Coloradans who qualify. Colorado Medicaid is funded jointly by a federal-state partnership and is administered by the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (us).
You may qualify if you fall under one of the following categories:
- Children ages 0-18 whose household income does not exceed 142% Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Pregnant Women whose household income does not exceed 195% FPL
- Parents and Caretaker Relatives (you must have a dependent child) whose household income does not exceed 133% FPL
- Adults without dependent children whose household income does not exceed 133% FPL
- Are a United States citizen and Colorado resident
- Are an alien or immigrant who has been in the United States for at least five years*